What does the InfoCrank measure?
The InfoCrank® has been developed for the cyclist who wants accurate and real power data- on the spot and to analyse in detail later. A cyclist's power comes from the amount of Tangential Force or Torque applied through the cranks. The InfoCrank® only measures this force and not other forces, because they don't drive the bike forward.
The InfoCrank® uses direct measurement (not derived) which means there is no calibration necessary, no three or five-second smoothing necessary and it operates accurately at any temperature and any altitude you'll be riding through. It's also fully waterproof.
- Left and Right power meter crankset
- Compact 110mm BCD spider
- 24mm Standard Shimano™ spindle fits most frames
- Possibility to upgrade Bottom Bracket To top quality Ceramic from Wishbone
- Supplied with Road Chainring set
- Factory calibrated
- Current upgrades enable accurate pedalling waveform, torque streaming with no magnets required for regular riding.
Need help choosing the correct model? Then click here for advice.